2020 Grand Champion Requirements
Grand Champion Awards will be presented to Advanced Competitors of all age groups; each will have distinctive requirements.
If you are competing for Grand Champion please follow these criteria:
- Be sure you have entered the required divisions.
- Check the Grand Champion line on the Registration Form
- With the exception of the Kids and Juniors Divisions, Traditional Weapons Categories require that the weapon be able to hold its own weight when placed on its tip
- You must pre-register if you are competing for Grand Champion. Onsite Registrations will not qualify for Grand Champion.
- There must be a minimum of 3 competitors vying for Grand Champion in any category for the award to be given.
- Must place 1st in at least one event (1 Gold Medal) and have a minimum of 15 combined points (Gold: 10 points, Silver: 7 points & Bronze: 5 points).
- NOTE: Other Weapons includes Double Weapons, Flexible Weapons and weapons with acrobatic techniques such as Drunken and Monkey.
- NOTE: All Grand Champion Winners must be present at the Awards Ceremony during the Masters Showcase or forfeit the award to the next runner-up. PLEASE BE DRESSED IN FORMAL UNIFORM!